Our SafeGuard outdoor sanitisation booth is cost- effective and custom built at our factory in Industria North, Johannesburg. It is a disenfecting solution that will assist in eliminating the increased possibility of cross contamination.
Key features include:
- Simple, affordable, and effective design, flat packed and easy to install
- Motion sensor operated with a stop and start function, helping you save on disinfectant consumption.
- The spraying is windproof, nozzles disinfect effectively regardless of the weather
- The 0.5KW pump motor ensures efficient flow of the disinfectant. An optional mobile trolley is available to transport the pump with ease
- The booth is fitted with 8 spraying mister nozzles, ensuring continuous use of nozzles, with low flow and high pressure. Each nozzle consumes 5.5 litre disinfectant per hour.
- The durability of these nozzles make this product environmentally friendly
- Full-body disinfecting to avoid cross contamination.
- Hardware carries warranties as per individual manufacturers.
- Optional rubber mat
- Kills 99.99% of germs, bacteria, fungi, viruses or other microorganisms that cause disease
- Kills pathogens in 30 seconds.
- Can be applied on any surface to be disinfected, including hands and face Is non-corrosive and is water based and thus not harmful on human contact
- Contains no harmful products, alcohol or chlorine
- The European Food Safety Authority has approved the active ingredient in our recommended disinfectant as safe for human consumption
Pricing & Size
Sanitiser booth size specifications
1.6m length x 1m wide x 2m high
Cost: R 13 900.00
Above pricing includes:
10 litre tank of chemical concentrate that makes 100 litres when diluted.
Rubber floor tiles (x 8 blocks) – R 1 287.00
Trolley to transport pump and tank (not featured) – R 1 800.50
25 Litre container with chemical concentrate
– R 2 112.50
Above prices excludes VAT, delivery and installation.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only, and differ from the actual product