The office furniture industry is an exciting, ever evolving industry that is guaranteed to thrill and challenge you. It is both creative and technical, filled with dynamic people interaction as well as just very cool products.
We are passionate about our business. We work hard, have fun and we love coming to work, (ok we sometimes have our days). We enjoy our team. (When they are not having one of their days). And we are always looking for talented individuals who share our core values in order to build mutual success.
However not everyone is suited for our business.
The following are our core values – and we hire and if necessary fire based on them:
BFS Core Values
It Starts With Me
“Choosing to have a positive attitude and taking responsibility is the first step toward achieving success. Only I can determine my own future through my own decisions, actions, and attitude. When required, take action, put in the effort & persevere.”
Do the Right Thing
“To be able to hold our heads up high knowing that we have conducted our business dealings with integrity, keeping our word and giving our best, is more valuable than that which can be bought or measured with money.”
“Trust is the foundation of all relationships and is earned when we are honest with each other, respect, and depend on one another. Create trust in our client relationships by truly having their interests at heart.”
“Invest in lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, adding value at every opportunity, every intervention, and in the process, becoming both valuable and valued.”
“We are privileged to be part of a team that encourages growth and embraces change, by constantly looking for ways to increase our knowledge, to develop, to build and to improve – all in an effort to achieve excellence.”
If you feel our core values speak to you, and you want to explore becoming part of our team, send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
BFS is currently looking for PA/Sales administrator based at the Head Office & showroom in Industria North, Randburg
Duties of the position:
1. Managing and maintaining system database,price lists & information
2. Assisting management and sales consultants with costing & quoting clients
3. Assisting with administration duties
4. Keeping abreast of new product and technical info
5. Checking incoming leads against CRM platform
6. Data capturing incoming enquiries on the CRM platform
7. General duties as required by management
8. Preparation of sales reports
9. PA to sales manager
10. Switchboard operating duties
This position requires and is not limited to:
2. Basic MS Office & integrated business management software experience: 2 years
3. Valid driver’s license & own vehicle essential
4. An energetic & well groomed individual
5. Excellent oral & written communication skills
6. Must be ambitious & self motivated
7. Ability to be solutions focused
9. Ability to work both independently & within a team environment
10. Organisation & ability to administrate efficiently
11. Satisfactory contactable references relating to recent positions
12. Must live within close proximity to Head Office (maximum 40kms)
15. Preferred experience: 2-5 years
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS
Full training & assessment will be done.
This position offers a basic salary.
If you think you have the correct skill set, experience or aptitude for this position, please explore this website before submitting your CV to email@example.com for consideration.